- “Breathe” is a programme which I’ve introduced to Franklin.
- Breathing disorders are very common in our community.
- Learning to breathe effectively can alleviate and/or manage many physical, physiological and psychological conditions.
I am available for one hour individual or small group “Breathe” coaching sessions
What happens in a typical “Breathe” coaching session?
- Assess the client’s mechanical breathing pattern and begin effective “Breathe” training
- Use a bio-feedback programme to help with stress management and breath awareness
- Offer a daily “Breathe” programme for the client, with follow up support as required.
- Use my established network, if needed, to refer clients for further professional assessment. (Counselling, Physiotherapy and/or General Practitioners)
For More information
Contact: Tamara Bennett
021 255 1087