About Tai Chi Productions DVDs …
Dr Paul Lam and his team of tai chi and medical specialists have created a range of DVDs to improve health and wellness. Most DVD are designed to teach one of the Tai Chi for Health programs using Dr Lam’s stepwise progressive method. They are all easy to learn, safe and proven to be effective by many medical studies. This why arthritis foundations around the world support his program. Tai Chi for Arthritis for Fall Prevention is recommended by the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (www.cdc.gov) the world largest governmental disease control organisation. Click here for more information about the quality of these DVDs.
What’s more, like million others, you would find them enjoyable! To find a DVD best suits your needs, you can either:
- Browse through our range of products or
- Find out what Dr Lam recommends for you or
- Try one of Dr Lam’s 3 best picks (next column)
All TCH DVDs will help you improve health with practice …
Dr Lam’s BEST PICKS …
Dr Lam recommends starting with Tai Chi for Beginners; or Tai Chi for Energy if you prefer a more challenging and faster-paced program. If you have arthritis or other chronic conditions, or prefer a gentle start, Tai Chi for Arthritis (suitable for almost anyone with or without arthritis) would be ideal to improve health and wellness, as well as relieve pain for almost anyone. Browse the range of products
- Health series– designed to improve health and quality of life, shown by medical studies to be safe and effective. Arthritis, Diabetes and Osteoporosis foundations support the programs.
- The Beginners series– designed for beginners with little or no prior tai chi experience. You will feel almost like you’re learning in one of Dr Lam’s classes.
- The Intermediate series– recommended for people with approximately one year’s experience in tai chi, to improve tai chi knowledge and skill.
- The Advanced series– recommended for people with approximately two or more years’ experience in tai chi.
Make the best of Dr Lam’s instructional DVDs …
- Follow the instructions on the DVD closely.
- View the introduction first to get orientated.
- Learn a small section at a time; practice until you are familiar with it before proceeding to the next.
- Be patient; the benefits and enjoyment of tai chi will come to you in time with regular practice.
- Allocate a time each day for practice, with as little distraction as possible.
- Utilize a mirror, a reflective window or a video camera to help correct your posture.
- Try to work with your instructor, or find a friend to practice with.
- Contact Tamara if you need any assistance
About Dr Lam’s Instructional DVDs …
Click here for a full range of DVDs Dr Paul Lam and his team of tai chi and medical specialists have created a range of DVDs to help you learn tai chi and improve your health. Every title is unique in its composition and includes easy to follow step-by-step instructions. In these DVDs, Dr Lam will teach you the forms from different angles — with close ups, repetitions and sometimes with diagrammed illustrations — while dividing each form into small sections so you can follow along with ease. Throughout the lessons, Dr Lam will explain the tai chi principles and how to use them to improve your tai chi All titles are professionally produced with broadcasting picture quality. You are welcome to Ask Dr Lam any question. For our direct buyers we offer money back guarantee within 30 days of purchase. You are welcome to contact Tamara for assistance and/or with your comments. Related articles: